An authentic World Wide Corals piece. Unique and difficult to find.
You are purchasing a frag of the pictured colony. Choose the frag size from the drop-down menu, as well as the shipping status.
Photography Note: Please see our photography FAQ page for information about how our pictures were obtained.
Shipping Status Definitions:
Fresh Cut: The frag will be cut after order is placed, and will require 7-14 days for proper healing before shipping out.
Ready-to-Ship: The frag was cut over 2 weeks ago, has properly healed, and is ready to be shipped out.
Getting coral shipped to your home is easy:
- Add corals to your cart and checkout.
- Pick a day when you will be home in the morning and let us know in the comments section of your order (or wait for us to contact you after your order is placed).
- Receive the corals and let us know if there are any problems. In the rare event of a coral death, let us know and we’ll refund your money for the piece.
More about this coral…
Grown in these water conditions:
- Specific gravity 1.025 (refractometer)
- Temperature 79.4 – 79.8 F (Neptune Apex Controller)
- Alkalinity 8.0 dkH (Salifert test kit)
- Calcium 410 ppm (Salifert test kit)
- Magnesium 1400 ppm (Salifert test kit)
- Nitrate 1 – 5 ppm
- Phosphate 0.01 – 0.03 ppm
- Requires strong quality lighting, such as T5s, LEDs, metal halide, or ideally a combination.
- This piece was grown under a combination of T5s and LEDs at about 150-200 PAR.
- Provide adequate biological filtration such as quality porous natural live rock.
- Use an appropriately sized skimmer.
- SPS corals require abundant flow. Multi-directional moderate indirect flow mixed with random occasional strong direct flow is ideal.